Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost Christmas...

Christmas is almost here and the stores are packed. I am completely finished with my shopping but it seems like I cannot avoid having to go back out into the rush of it all. I will be sure I have everything I need and then some little important item will be needed and I am forced out into the rush again. Yesterday it was boxes, I realized in the midst of all the wrapping that I was three boxes short, so it was off to Walmart. I pulled into the parking lot and was amazed at the chaos. I found a spot...after 20 minutes of searching...and made my way into the store. Somehow, even though the pack of boxes was only 3 dollars I ended up with almost $100.00 of merchandise!! How in the world did I do that!!

So today my one item that popped up was Tostitos Scoops per requested by my mother in law...I thought I had read the email right and I got Tostitos chips...but then when I re-read the email it said Scoops. Well no way was showing up with regular Tostitos when she specifically requested the Scoops....so off to Walmart. I did better today and only spent $58.00, well thats better than $100.00 right?

The funniest thing of all....on the way home I realized we needed carrots and celery for the reindeer! Oh well...tomorrow I will just run out to Walmart and pick some up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...just gotta love Walmart, ha?!

Everytime I go to walmart for one thing, I end up spending more as well. Only Walmart!

Happy Holidays!

ImagineMel said...

that darn WalMart! It gets me every time! :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

 

Web Traffic Statistics