Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Need Sleep!





I need sleep so bad! I feel like I am operating on pure caffeine. It seems like the minute I fall asleep it is time to get up again. It takes everything in me to crawl out of bed. Sometimes I am tempted to just stay in bed but of course I can't! It seems there are not enough hours in the day so the thing I cut out is my sleep. I know all these things need to be done but why am I the only one who see's it?? and does it???


Ironically on the days that everyone is here I will tell them I am exhausted and I am going to take a nap, but when I lie down it never fails the household falls apart! G is screaming and C and J are bickering...and daddy?? he is at his computer immersed in a game with headphones!!!! But I am scolded because instead of napping I get up and tell C and J to stop bickering and take care of whatever G is upset about...all of which takes 3 minutes but I am now too PO'd to even dare try to go and take a nap!



I just figured it out!!! Next nice chilly day we have I am going to load myself up on the pretense of going Christmas shopping...and instead I will drive to a nice quiet spot...lock the doors and take a nice long snooze in the 'mom van'


Think I can get away with it!!



4 comments:

Caryn said...

Maybe after shopping on Black Friday, we can get a hotel room and take a nice long nap!!!

Karen L. said...

I like the way you think!!

Mom! Dude! said...

I was just discussing my lack of sleep with a co-worker....it's agreed: the mom-lack-of-sleep-thing is an epidemic!

Unknown said...

lol!!!! omg Karen! Go Girl! I love it!

 

Web Traffic Statistics