Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happiness....

















...cost only $4.00 at a consignment shop yesterday...


I don't know how many of you know who or what the Backyardigans are but my daughter G does and she loves them. Yesterday on a whim a girlfriend and I decided to hit up a bunch of consignment shops in town and when G saw this Backyardigan Uniqua outfit she carried it all through the store until I finished shopping. We bought it and she so badly wanted to wear it yesterday but I told her she had to wait for me to wash it. She put it on today and stood in front of the mirror beaming. The only thing that would have made it better would be if the outfit had been Tasha,(the yellow Hippo with the red dress in her lap), instead!

Uniqua outfit....$4.00
My 3 year old with a face that happy...priceless!!













1 comment:

Mom! Dude! said...

perfect....happy daughter....thrifty momma...can't ask for a better day!

 

Web Traffic Statistics