Friday, October 3, 2008

Not Again!

Last night G was up coughing like crazy. I was up with her at 2am giving her a nebulizer breathing treatment. This cough is the kind that sounds all junky...you all know what I mean...the kind you steer your cart away from in the grocery store when some mom was crazy enough to bring her very sick child into the store to do a weeks worth of shopping! And why is it when you see those poor kids that are coughing all horrible like that they are always dirty??!! I saw one in Walmart on Thursday and the poor kid was filthy, coughing and had green goo running down his face from his nose!!! How can these moms push the cart around with a child like that right in front of them without cleaning them up!!!

Okay...back to G. So I took her to the doctor today and now we are back on antibiotics, Zithromax this time, and she also put her on prednisone. We are also doing albuterol on the nebulizer every night before bed....poor little thing.

J is out of town at a football game tonight and I didn't even get to see her before she left...oh how I hate that. I like to see her off and tell her I love her...and drive her to the school myself. She was mad at me because I wasn't home to drive her to school to meet the bus this afternoon. She called me at the doctors office in a panic because she needed a ride. I told her who to call to get a ride and then she called me back and told me they were picking her up in just a few minutes....she never even asked me how G was or why I was back at the doctors with her. Its amazing how single minded the teenage mind can be isn't it?

No comments:

 

Web Traffic Statistics