Friday, October 31, 2008

My Big Weekend!

Well it's here!! The weekend I have been waiting for has arrived. I am excited and nerveous! I have the karaoke contest this Saturday and then we are participating in the Gospel Sing on Sunday. I have to say the gospel sing will be fun...the karaoke is going to be nerve racking...the idea of being judged is just freaking me out!! I know I need to just relax and have fun with it....but it is impossible sometimes for me to keep my nerves in check! I guess I will reley on relaxation and prayer to get me through.

I will post about all the excitement on Monday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen- you did great! I had fun and wished I could had stayed much longer -to even hear your friend sang. If Tim just slept in a bit longer! LOL.

Hope you enjoy the pics...& video!

I hope you (Or one of you two) wins!!! I really enjoyed myself! The food was great too!

 

Web Traffic Statistics