Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Beginning of the End

Here goes... don't think I'm nuts.....

Dr. Ross, Dr. Greene, Dr. Carter, Dr. Benton, Carol Hathaway, Abby Lockhardt...the list goes on and on. They are the doctors and nurses of ER. This show has been a constant thing in my life for 14 years!! When I look back to how much my life has changed in all that time I am amazed that the one thing that has stayed constant is a TV show!! Bear with me please...I am not a 'tv aholic' lunatic but I am really going to miss this show! I don't like that it is ending. I don't watch any daytime soaps but after 14 years I would be all for them to just keep it going and move it to daytime! The hallways of County General in Chicago have been an escape for me. I have seen every show more than once and I have watched it from the premier episode in season 1. I guess I will have to purchase all 15 seasons as they all become available because I know they won't air the reruns on TNT forever!

Does anyone else out there love this show?? I have laughed and cried, shouted and thrown things while watching this series. I have been so outraged at the storylines that I have threatened to never watch again..(yea right)..and I have been so moved I have sat and cried my eyes out. Thursday nights will never be the same again after the final episode airs in May. So tonight..this Thursday night...marks the beginning of the end of an ER era for me. Let the countdown begin....


1 comment:

Mom! Dude! said...

I missed it...you're gonna have to fill me in. But you're right...it's one of THE BEST shows on television. I hate to see it go. :-(

 

Web Traffic Statistics