Saturday, September 20, 2008

On The Mend

I think we are finally beginning to kick this virus. My pediatrician let me borrow a nebulizer and I gave G a breathing treatment about 30 minutes before her bedtime last night. She slept all through the night in her own bed! I heard her cough a little bit here and there but nothing like she had been. She has been feeling much better today too. I am also on the recovering end and am feeling better. G and I got out of the house today for the first time since Monday, (not counting my venture to the pharmacy). I went today to listen to the second round of auditions for the karaoke contest I am competing in...and then we went to take my two teens to a friends birthday party. On the way home it was just G and me in the van and she says,"Oh mommy, I'm just so tired" and I said "I know honey...mommy is too". I haven't decided if we are going to church tomorrow or not. I don't think I can commit to a decision until I open my eyes in the morning and see how I feel. The last thing I want to do is tire us out too much too soon.

With that note of not tiring out too much I will cut this short tonight. I'm going to soak in a tub after G goes to bed and then watch the tv snuggled up with my hubby until I fall asleep. Peaceful night wishes to you all.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well it sounds like you two are on the right track. The nebulizer probably was the best thing for her. (it wouldn't hurt if u had some of it too). But the hot steamy bath sounded tempted too...did u listen to some soft music with some "glade" candels? (LOL) nothing like being at the "spa"....I hope you are feeling much better today. Safe hugz!

Mom! Dude! said...

I'm so glad you are both feeling better. There is definitely something going around, though. A third of my Sunday Schoolers yesterday were missing! We're all catching it.

 

Web Traffic Statistics